Monday, August 24, 2015

Cacahoatán!


Hey everyone! So basically I´m not in the city anymore... I love it. I´m in this little town called Cacahoatán, and then we also go to some other pueblitos around here too. It´s so beautiful here! It´s super green and there are some areas we´re just walking through all of the greenery from house to house. It rains a lot here, a whole lot more than Tuxtla, but somehow I got lucky and it´s not super hot. Ah I don´t know how to explain it, I´m pretty much in heaven here. The people and the members are super nice, and overall I´m really excited to work here. 

So my companion has told me that pretty much it´s just been miracles here this week, I haven´t known because I wasn´t here to see how are out investigators. But a lot are making a lot of changes and progressing a lot. The gospel is wonderful, and to see the hand of the lord in our lives is remarkable. 

I love you guys!

Love, Hermana Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment