Monday, May 11, 2015

Another Week In

This week has been just as normal as any other really. We just work a lot and try to find as many people as we can. It was a struggle for me though. I have had a cold and even though it´s not much it really slows you down in everything, but it´s getting better! 

Pretty much one thing we´re learning is how important it is to be involved in missionary work as a member. Before, I always thought it was kind of the missionary´s job to do everything, but I´m really learning that we have to depend on the members for a lot. One of the most important things is to fellowship, I´m really learning the importance of this too. That´s one of the biggest reasons that people go inactive I think, so don´t be afraid to smile and have a conversation with someone, they could end up as your bestfriend! :)

Being a missionary is great and I´m really grateful for this experience. You really learn a lot every day on how you can improve yourself. Never stop trying to be better!

I love you all

Hermana Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment