Monday, March 21, 2016

Transfer Day!


1. Multi zone conference with President George!

2. I don`t know why we always wait until the end of transfers to take pictures, but here`s our district. But now it`s only going to be the four elders since they`re closing our area. 

So there`s not a whole lot that has happened this week, but we did have a little miracle you could say. We found out that last Tuesday we had to travel to Tuxlta for an appointment in immigration and we were pretty bummed because we`d lose a lot of time due to traveling (like 6 hours in all) and wouldn`t be able to work very much. But a small miracle was that our capacitadoras called and also wanted to do interchanges with us so the trip wasn`t in vain! We were able to change in Tuxtla and at least the other hermanas didn`t end up losing a lot of time due to traveling. I was able to work in Tuxtla a couple days which was pretty good, although I feel like I was barely in my area this week.

Well, today is transfer day and it looks like they`re closing our area. My companion is heading off to Tapachula and it looks like I`m going to Chiapa de Corzo. I`m pretty excited, everyone says that it`s beautiful there. Only 4 transfers left, it`s super crazy, but it`s the best experience I could be having right now. I`m so grateful to be in the mission. 

I love you, hope everyone`s doing great! 
love, Hermana leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment