Monday, September 7, 2015

Another Week Down

Well not a whole lot has happened this week, I´ve been sick again (that´s a suprise..) and we had to stay in the house all week, but tomorrow we can leave to work and hopefully things will be better. We had to move out of our house this week too, so that´s been stressful. But yeah, like I said, not a whole lot has happened. One funny story though, early in the week before I was sick we were sitting in a lesson with family when someone passed by asking if we wanted donuts, but somehow I got it mixed up as what time is it, so I answered una y media, and everyone was really confused, and then I felt kind of dumb, but then the family bought us donuts so I guess something good came out of it right? 

But yeah, that´s all I got this week. Love you all!

Hermana Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment