Monday, February 8, 2016

Short and Sweet


So last week I got transferred to a new area, Villaflores. It`s kind of inbetween a town and a city, it`s pretty good. I do miss my little pueblo though. And i miss the warmth! Ok, it`s not super cold here, just a little chilly, but Cacahoatàn was wonderful! It`s a branch here, it`s weird to not have so many people to see in the classes. My new companion is hermana lopez, she`s got 13 months in the mission, and she`s from Guatemala. She`s super sweet and always happy. 

So an experience that we had this week. My first night here we contacted someone in the street and ended up having a lesson with her. At one point my companion started to open her scriptures to share something, and a scripture came to my mind. I waited though and the scripture that my companion shared was what i was thinking to share in that moment. After a couple minutes at one point I was sharing something, and a scripture came to my mind and I shared it. After the lesson my companion said that she was thinking of the same scripture too. I`m really excited to work with her, and learn a lot from her. 

Not much else has happened, but things are going good. I hope you all have a great week! 

Hermana Leavitt


No comments:

Post a Comment